Welcome to USHumanRightsOnline.net!
Please note: The U.S. Human Rights Online Library has moved.
**To access the Human Rights Library you must join the site and be approved. Please allow at least 24 hours for approval.**
The U.S. Human Rights Online website supports lawyers working to "bring human rights home."
This practice area is hosted by the Human Rights Institute at Columbia Law School.
Unlike some other probono.net sites, U.S. Human Rights Online does not serve as clearinghouse for pro bono work.
This practice area was initiated by Professor Catherine Powell, former Faculty Director of the Human Rights Institute at Columbia Law School and founder of its Bringing Human Rights Home Project.
American Civil Liberties Union
Amnesty International USA
Center for Constitutional Rights
Center for Economic and Social Rights
Center for Human Rights and Global Justice, NYU School of Law
Columbia Law School Center for Public Interest Law
Fordham Law School's Leitner Center for International Law and Justice
Human Rights Institute at Columbia Law School
Human Rights Watch
International Human Rights Clinic, George Washington University Law School
International Women's Human Rights Clinic, CUNY Law School
Law and Public Policy Project, Columbia School of Public Health
Human Rights First
NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
Rutgers Constitutional Litigation Clinic
National Economic and Social Rights Initiative
Human Rights In the United States
Human Rights First Updates
- Human Rights First Praises Announcement on Guantanamo Provisions in NDAA
- Elisa Massimino Responds to Death of Nelson Mandela
- Russian Threats to LGBT Network Keep Igor Kochetkov from Human Rights First Summit
- Coalition Presses President on U.S. Drone War
- Rice Delivers Major Human Rights Speech at Human Rights First Summit
Americas Updates from AmnestyUSA
- Enforced disappearances still an appalling reality in the Americas
- Brazil: Police 'still have blood on their hands' 20 years after Candelaria massacre
- Texas Approaches Its 500th Execution
- Report 2013: World increasingly dangerous for refugees and migrants
- Truth, remedy and accountability must be addressed in President Obama�s second term