2008 General News
Human Rights In the United States (Human Rights Watch)
- "It was being immersed in a diverse college setting that gave me the understanding and tools to fight for social justice."
- Following Texas�s Lead on Location Tracking
- As Legal Fight Over Contraception Reaches Critical Moment, Where Will The Courts Stand?
- What Does $10,000 Buy in Alabama? Less-than-Truthful Testimony Used to Sentence Someone to Death
- Justice Department's Overreaching on Leaks Threatens Freedom of the Press
- Prestigious Law Firms Join Fight for Guestworkers' Rights in Major Human Trafficking Case
Amnesty International USA Latest News
- Protecting the rights of people on the move
- Ten members of Venezuelan family killed as authorities fail to investigate
- Amnesty International app for protecting activists up for technology award
- New Zimbabwe constitution can usher in new culture of human rights
- People on the Move: �For many displaced Syrians, going back home is out of the question�
- Fears for safety of human rights lawyer abducted in Syria